The Plugin Demo is below.
The galleries in the Component Demo demonstrate most of the extension’s features.
See backend screenshots in the Guide To Component
Plugin Demo:The plugin puts one or more galleries into a Joomla article. See the Component Demo for more gallery demos.
This is the image description, it can be set to top/ bottom/ left / right or overlayed above the image. You can use Joomla’s editor to add in Color or Links.
- Compatible with Joomla 2.5 and all versions of Joomla 3, including Joomla 3.5 and Joomla 3.6
- Swipe Friendly
- Embed video or audio from other sites like youtube vimeo or soundcloud. Copy from any sites that allow embedding.
- Fade or slide or instant image transition
- Full lightbox photo gallery with all of the options that the main gallery has
- Responsive Layout/ Responsive thumbs grid (the gallery changes size to fit smaller screens).
- Front-end uploads/ Front-end image gallery creation
- Multiple image uploader in the backend and frontend (with resizing before upload, and drag and drop).
- Image tagging and search
- Lazy loading of images
- Disable right click and save image
- A download image button
- Facebook share button / google plus button / twitter button / pinterest button for each image
- Facebook Comments
- Jcomments Integration
- Image ratings with guest rating
- Rounded corners
- Access Control (public/registered/special) over galleries and individual images
- Top/bottom/left/right position for thumbs
- Top/bottom/left/right position for descriptions
- Use the plugin to put one or many galleries into an article (with random/ latest/ most viewed/ highest rated options)
- The gallery plugin works inside other Joomla content managers like K2 or Zoo
- Use the module to put a gallery into a module position (same options as plugin)
- Choose a link for each photo (optional), so when you click on the big photo, it links somewhere (and choose whether it opens in a new window)
- Search engine friendly urls for Joomla (site.com/category-name/gallery-name) with an alias field for each category
- Moderation of images and galleries that are added in the frontend with email notification
- Works in Internet Explorer version 9 and above, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Google Chrome, Android and iOS.
- Language support for: Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Swedish language files.
- Joomfish/Lanternfish Support.
Ignite Gallery is $40 (US Dollars). This includes 1 year of access to all updates/ new versions, and 1 year of support. The extension is released under the GPL v2 License. This license allows you to use the extension on as many sites as you choose, and to modify it to your liking. There is no encryption or activation code in GPL licensed software, so the extension does not have a time limit on how long it works. The 1 year limit is a limit on how long you can log in to the site and download updates/new versions.
Click here to purchase the component.